Wondering how to ooze style and sexy like James Bond, or GQ model? Suits are the answer to your style prayer! Suit is one fashion staple for men that no male can live without. Perfect for almost all occasions, wearing a bespoke, made-to-measure or machine-made suit is guaranteed, to have the leading lady in your life, crossed-eyed with envy and anxious to make a honest man out of you.
Alas the art of wearing a great suit lies in the designer, tailor and you. There are so many rules to wearing a suit but the “Fit” of your suit is the most sacred.
Rules to wearing suits:
• The fit is the most important rule to wearing a great suit, as even the world's most expensive suit will look bad if it isn't tailored to the contours of your body.
• The difference between classic and cliché is often in the material. The timeless appeal of this gray suit begins with its super-luxe cashmere wool.
• The days of wearing just black, navy blue, and grey suits are over. Stand out from the crowd by wearing a stunning pink, green, red, yellow, purple or sky blue suit today
• Avoid low armholes as they will cause your suit to drag upward when your raise your arms in gestures
• The shoulder of your suit should always end at your natural shoulders. To find out if your suit shoulder are the right fit, place your shoulders against a wall, if the shoulders hit the walls first , it is too big