Wig Secrets:• Every hair on your beloved style celebrities, models and stars can be bought (not made). From Beyoncé super bowl performance hair, Toke Makinwa’s side fringe wavy weaves, Genevieve Nnaji big Afro locks to Rhianna’s pixie cuts. All you have to do, to get the look in minutes is, go shopping at wig stores, market or saloons in Nigeria. In Lagos, wig hotspots includes, Hollywood hair stores, Lo’lavita hair salon, Makeme beauty salon, Balogun Market, numerous online stores et al.
• Front lace closures be it human hair or synthetic is the key to wearing your wig and looking as natural as if it was your own hair.
• Thou shall invest in quality hair pieces or wig. Investing in wig can be very conflicting. Most often wigs ae a stop-gap option to bad hair days so most ladies won’t like
to commit major funds to the endeavor. Investing in quality wigs helps protect your
natural hair and helps you grow strong healthy hair in no time.
• Home Made Conditioning and Detangling Mix. In a spray bottle, mix 1 part of any fabric softener with 4 parts water for the perfect detangling, conditioning, and
styling formula. You can use the same formula and substitute the fabric softener with
an inexpensive hair conditioner, especially if you have a human-hair wig.
• Hair pieces are the new wig candies! Sometimes, you don’t have to go the full wig mode. Having hair pieces, for instance, detachable ponytails, fringes, buns, et al, handy can make the difference between a bad or fab hair days.
• Know the difference between human hair and synthetic. The basic difference is HEAT!!! Synthetic wigs are not heat friendly which means no blow drying, tonging or straightening. Even stream from an open oven can do major damage to your synthetic wig. Despite the no heat drawback, synthetic wigs have lots of other advantage.