IT'S COUNTDOWN TO MISS NIGERIA 2013 FINAL AUDITIONS- LAGOS
Created in 1957 Miss Nigeria beauty pageant has discovered and made beauty queens such as Grace Oyelude, Julie Coker, Helen PrestAjayi, BintaSukai, VienTetsola, Sylva Edem, EneLawani and DamilolaAgbajor into household names. Now in its 38th year, African Telecommunications Network has brought this epitome of African culture and tradition. The contestants will not only carry a worthy title but will also serve our great nation by becoming ambassadors and positive role models to Nigerian women and Nigerians in the Diaspora.
At the end of the casting tour, 36 contestants will be selected to part-take in the two-week reality TV show 'THE MAKING OF A QUEEN", in which eliminations will take place leaving 21 ladies to compete for one crown at the Grand finale.
Our ultimate goal is to choose a queen based on elegance, poise, talent, intelligence and beauty.
DATE: MARCH 30TH 2013
VENUE: CIVIC CENTER
ADDRESS: OZUMBA MBADIWE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
- All participants must be between the ages of 18 and 26 years old. -
- All participants must be Nigerian citizens.
- -Participants must not be married, must not be mothers or pregnant. -Participants must be of good health & moral character. - Participants must speak fluent English.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE
- Application form - Bank teller (proof of payment) of N2500
- ID card or a copy of your Birth certificate
- Account details: Miss Nigeria Pageant, Zenith Bank, Account Number: 1013193422
- 2 recent photographs (one head-to-shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.
HOW TO REGISTER
To be considered for the 38th annual Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant, you must complete the application form below in detail and bring to the casting venues. The FINAL deadline for application is march 2013.
Download the form, print it out, fill it and bring to the casting venue together with the other documents mentioned above. INTERNATIONAL applicants can also apply from outside Nigeria by submitting a YouTube video. (Please note International Applicant must be of Nigerian Citizen by birth).
Also like us on Facebookwww.facebook.com/MissNigeriaBeautyPageant and follow us on Twitterwww.twitter.com/MISSNG2013
Post a Comment