Guides to Finding Your Perfect Bra fit
The way in which a bra cups the breasts varies between style, functionality, fashion and fabric. Most times a girls’ self-confidence is be determined by the fit of a bra. Amazingly many ladies have no idea of the right type of brassieres to wear. For the lady or young female suffering the plights of under or oversized bra challenge, it's time to smile again as I bring you answers to those irksome bra questions you may be too embarrassed or intimidated to ask.
Signs that your bra is NOT your perfect size
• Spillage or overflow of the breast from the cup and armpit when your bra isn’t a half cup
• Puckering and wrinkling of bra cups.
• Bra straps taking the full weight of the entire breasts.
• Band riding up your back and hitching all over.
• Gaping front center of the bra riding the breastbone or ribcage.
• Underwire discomfort of pricking, pinching, pulling or poking.
How to Measure For Perfect Bra Cup and Band Size.Tools needed:
• Measuring tape
• Comfortable bra with no padding or stay nude
1. Band size - make sure your measuring tape is ground level with your body and exhale the air in your lungs while measuring directly around your bra or better still your breasts, if your measurement ends on an even number then you have got your band size if it stops at an odd number then add (1) one to it to determine your band size.
2. Cup size - measure across and around the fullest part of your bosom, when done, subtract your band measurement from your bust measurement; each inch represents a cup size.
Post a Comment