In the Picture above and below, I jazzed up this plain black dress with the style preps identified below and instantly I looked chic and trendy...... (Seee! it works...lol)
1. Medium square shaped bag
2. Red crème lipstick/ Crème to powder
3. Wide black hat
3. Multilayered chain, be it safari designs, beads, metallic, or pearls.
4. Sleeveless blouse, be it tunic, silk, cotton or tank top
5. Ankara pants/trousers/ Capri pants in pop colors
7. Chunky bangles/ slim bracelet/ wrist beads.
8. Culture inspired ear rings to add of touch of ethnic glam
9. The ever dependable clutch purse.
10. Monochromatic dress, blouse or skirt